El Potosí Mining Company conducted mining operations at Santo Domingo, located in the Santa Eulalia district of the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
Forerunners of the company established a presence in the area in 1881; by 1901 the company was known as El Potosí Mining Co. It maintained offices in Chihuahua and in El Paso, Texas.
El Potosí Mining Co. and its affiliate, the Compañía Industrial “El Potosí”, S.A., were subsidiaries of the Howe Sound Company and were affiliated with the Britannia Mining and Smelting Co., Ltd., of British Columbia, Canada.
School of the Potosi Mining Company that operated from the year 1918, is currently abandoned and in ruins, is located in the town of Santo Domingo municipality of Aquiles Serdán Chihuahua a few kilometers from the city of Chihuahua. It is worth visiting to know the history of Chihuahua.